By Lei Lydle
Founder and Editor of AtlantaBridal
8/15/2005 10:15:27 AM
***Please note that this information was last updated in 2005. Our research team is currently contacting all counties for updated information and we will update as necessary. Thank you!***
Catoosa County Marriage License Office
875 Lafayette Street
Ringgold, GA 30736
Mon. - Fri. 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Call to confirm details!
Although AtlantaBridal strives to provide accurate information, we assume no responsibility for changes since publication. Please confirm all details with the proper licensing office.
- Both the bride and groom must appear in person to apply for the license.
- Both the bride and groom must be 18 years of age or older to apply for a license without parental consent.
- You will be required to prove your age by presenting a driver's license, resident I.D., passport or birth certificate.
- As of July 1, 2003, a blood test is NO LONGER required!
- In the case of a previous marriage that ended either in divorce or death, be prepared with the divorce decree or death certificate - no matter how long ago the death or divorce occurred.
- As of July 1, 2005, if the couple has completed a qualifying permarital education program, the standard marriage license fee is approximately $22.00 however fees change all the time - call to confirm. Without certification of a premarital education program, the typical marriage license fee is $57.00 however fees change all the time - call to confirm.
- There may be additional mailing fees etc. Call for exact fees as they can change each year without notice.
- Some offices only accept cash so please call to verifiy.
For a complete discussion of Georgia Marriage License requirements, click here.