By Lei Lydle
Founder and Editor of AtlantaBridal
8/15/2005 10:15:27 AM
***Please note that this information was last updated in 2005. Our research team is currently contacting all counties for updated information and we will update as necessary. Thank you!***
Brantley County Marriage License Office
117 Brantley Street
Nahunta, GA 31553
Call to confirm details!
Although AtlantaBridal strives to provide accurate information, we assume no responsibility for changes since publication. Please confirm all details with the proper licensing office.
- Both the bride and groom must appear in person to apply for the license.
- Both the bride and groom must be 18 years of age or older to apply for a license without parental consent.
- You will be required to prove your age by presenting a driver's license, resident I.D., passport or birth certificate.
- As of July 1, 2003, a blood test is NO LONGER required!
- In the case of a previous marriage that ended either in divorce or death, be prepared with the divorce decree or death certificate - no matter how long ago the death or divorce occurred.
- As of July 1, 2005, if the couple has completed a qualifying permarital education program, the standard marriage license fee is approximately $22.00 however fees change all the time - call to confirm. Without certification of a premarital education program, the typical marriage license fee is $57.00 however fees change all the time - call to confirm.
- There may be additional mailing fees etc. Call for exact fees as they can change each year without notice.
- Some offices only accept cash so please call to verifiy.
For a complete discussion of Georgia Marriage License requirements, click here.