Natalya Grove Photography & Rich the DJ are offering a Spring Special to our registered brides on Atlanta Bridal. Hire Natalya to shoot your wedding and Rich will Dj your wedding for FREE! This is a $1000 Value. This offer is based on availability, if interested, please call today! 770-653-5227
Natalya and Rich are both vendors on Atlanta Bridal and have received 5 Star Reviews on this site. Offer expires 6/30/2014
Brides don't miss Let Your Love...Show! this Sunday, March 23rd, from 2pm - 7pm. This is sure to be a fun and unique event at one of my favorite wedding venues in west midtown, Le Fais do-do. The show is interactive so be prepared to get a makeover, eat some food and do some yoga if you want! Not only will you have some fun and meet some great vendors, but you will also be doing something good for the world by attending because this show benefits lupus.
This is for the bride that has planned and confirmed all of her wedding details, but needs a wedding director to step in to assist with making sure the REHEARSAL & CEREMONY is conducted and directed properly.
• 30-45 minute Initial consultation to discuss package information and how we can assist
• Conduct and coordinate the Rehearsal(up to 1.5 hr)
• Oversea ceremony direction, up to 4 hours on wedding day to ensure all is done properly and on time, cue musician on ceremony
• Prepare rehearsal and ceremony time line to ensure everything is managed and organized
• Ensure all ceremony items are set and prepared for your wedding.
• Make sure all ceremony items such as, unity candle, accessories etc, are packed and cleaned up after ceremony is over. Special Offers Ends JUNE 1, 2014
Your invitation just arrived for what is sure to be the wedding of the year. While you are looking forward to the nuptials, you’re probably not sure what to gift the happy couple because these lovebirds are notorious for having it all.
Elite Destination Weddings By: Elite Travel is presenting the following Destination Wedding Giveaway! You can register for a chance to win quickly when you join AtlantaBridal! This prize isValued Over $15,000...
I am super proud to announce that AtlantaBridal will celebrate it's 16th anniversary at the beginning of February 2014. When I started building AtlantaBridal back in 1997, I never dreamed it would turn out to be something that not only has helped thousands of engaged couples plan their weddings, but also hundreds of wedding companies build their businesses...
I would like to congratulate my friend Pam at Paris Mountain Photography on the opening of her gorgeous new photography studio in old town Rockmart. I cannot wait to go visit in person! Pam is such a talented wedding photographer and a truly amazing person. If you are still looking for a photographer...